Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What we are planning to use 2008-2009


I am already preparing to order our homeschool curriculum and electives for next year. I will probably be ordering in March. My daughter usually finishes up fairly quickly each day, so I've added some electives to further keep her interest. Here is what we plan to be using:

1. Sonlight Core 1 with Grade 2 regular readers (4 day) and required resources

2. Sonlight Science 1 (4 day) and supply kit

3. Horizons Math 1 kit with K-3 manipulatives

4. A Reason for Handwriting (plus teacher manual)

5. Sequential Spelling 1

6. Sonlight Language Arts 2 (goes with level 2 readers)

7. Christian Liberty Press Bible (Studying God's Word B), Leading Little Ones to God (Schoolland).

Electives: English From the Roots Up flashcards, Teach them Spanish 1 , I Can Draw Books, Lollipop Logic, Little Book of Manners, & a Grade 1 CD-ROM.


For my 2 year old, I am ordering First Thousand Words (Amery).

No comments: