Friday, April 25, 2008

Call to Simplicity and Godly Lives




I have noticed the vast numbers of Christian families who feel called to simpler more Godly lives so different than the world we live in. Many have begun homestead farms for growing their own food (and their relationship with God). This seems to be going right along with the Christian homeschooling trend. This prospect is very exciting to me. Hallelujah! I can see that God is doing an awesome work in His people, and I pray that he will empower us to do all that He has called us to, whatever that is. I do know this...God is definately calling His people away from the world and into a lifestyle that will glorify Himself.

Here are some links of interest on homesteading and Christian families:

Family Homestead
Eat Wild
Christian Homesteaders
Homesteader Life
High Lonesome Ranch Links

No comments: